Re: Forward-compatibility in s-expression formats

On Thu, May 08, 2014 at 02:17:37PM -0500, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> You have an Unbelievable ability to confuse an issue.  The discussion was about grammar,
> and you introduce syntax into the conversation.

He started with a problem, proposed a change to the grammar, the change
is difficult to do so I proposed an alternative solution easier on the
parser side, that's all.

The syntax bit was needed to free the grammar from having to declare
tokens (and eventually skip over unknown things).

I'm simply trying to look a the problem at different angles at the same
times. Things in shadow can't be seen otherwise.

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl