Re: Forward-compatibility in s-expression formats

On Thu, May 08, 2014 at 02:44:58PM -0500, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> Please include comparative benchmarks with your patch submission.  If there's no
> appreciable performance hit, then you have a chance getting the patch accepted.

Are we *really* interested in the performance of file read/write when
there are horrible things going on at each redraw? :P

Seriously, document file I/O is usually the least performance sensitive
part for a desktop applicatio

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl