Re: Library Convention

I did an initial push of our library convention
here<https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-library/blob/master/KiCad_Library_Convention.txt>
.

Thanks to everyone for the constructive comments and great help, especially
Jean-Paul Louis, Lorenzo Marcantonio, Vesa Solonen, Wayne Stambaugh, JP
Charras and Cirilo Bernardo.

It's only the beginning, though, so we'll for sure have some other things
to discuss!

Most importantly, we will now have to refactor a good chunk of our
libraries. I know some of you wanted to help; I will get back to you on
that, using the lib-committers mailing list. Is anyone who wants to give a
hand not subscribed to it? I know there is Alenjandro Méndez. I will add
you shortly.

Regards,

Carl