Re: Build BZR4861 Build for OS X is broken again

It looks like my email never made it to the mailing list, so I am trying again.

I tried with BZR4864, and still it does not build completely.
I have not heard from Marco in quite a while.
Is there another Mac OS X guru to help KiCad development?

Jean-Paul
AC9GH @ EN61vr99
louijp at Yaahoooooo! dot com