Re: Push and Shove not working anymore? (since today, was working yesterday)

Some details about my build :
Application: pcbnew
Version: (2014-05-19 BZR 4872)-product Release build
wxWidgets: Version 3.1.0 (debug,wchar_t,compiler with C++ ABI 1002,GCC
4.6.3,wx containers,compatible with 2.8)
Platform: Linux 3.2.0-60-generic x86_64, 64 bit, Little endian, wxGTK
Boost version: 1.54.0
         USE_WX_GRAPHICS_CONTEXT=OFF
         USE_WX_OVERLAY=OFF
         KICAD_SCRIPTING=OFF