Re: Push and Shove not working anymore? (since today, was working yesterday)

Hi Edwin,

Now the Push and Shove router has much more options than before. I suppose that you are using "Walkaround mode". To change it, you may either click right mouse button or press 'E' while the router is active.

Regards,
Orson