Re: KiCad netlist format

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 03:19:39PM +0530, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> format. Could anyone please help me to get details of KiCad netlist format
> or any documentation or any sample netlist files containing almost all
> possible aspects of pcb layout designed by KiCad?

I'd say to read eeschema sources, IIRC netform.cpp is a good starting
point... other than that the format it's pretty much self explanatory.

I think the most 'esoteric' feature you could find in it is a custom
attribute, do a test with it any you should be OK.

That and, of course, stuff could be added in future, so keep the parser
flexible...

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl