sample output from IDF to VRML converter in testing

If anyone is interested in seeing what the IDF to VRML converter can do, I put 2 results here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By_XTJN-s8aXZHJnNDAxUzNBc3c/edit?usp=sharing

The original input models I used were from the CircuitWorks example directory; they're not my IDF files so I can't share them.

There are still a few bugs I need to iron out in the 'compact' representation (results not shown), but the non-compact output which is compatible with KiCad's model input has no bugs known to me.

- Cirilo