patch to latest IDF code

I have been doing some code cleanup and debugging on the IDF code. The patch is at:

github.com/cbernardo/kicad-patches

This is mostly cleaning up in preparation for rewriting the IDF and VRML export code.
The changes are as follows:

+ implemented exception handling via throw()

+ added IDF ownership compliance rules
+ added support for IDFv2 since this ancient format is still in use
+ cleaned up code to allow easy integration into a DLL; no
  exceptions shall be thrown outside the library.
+ fixed some IDF compliance bugs
+ added various options to idf2vrml:
  - flag '-d' to suppress default missing outline substitution
  - flag '-z' to suppress default zero-height substitution
  - flag '-m' to enable printout of RefDes to OBJECT mapping for diagnostics
+ added yet another IDF sample file to demonstrate the idf2vrml tool

I have tested the code with a number of IDFv2 files as well as all IDFv3 files
which I have on hand. Unfortunately I am not able to include these IDF files
in the samples.

If anyone wishes, I can go through nominated projects in the KiCad example
directory and create IDF files for these if only for the purpose of
having more demonstrations of KiCad's IDF capabilities.

I am reasonably happy with this code now and will move onto rewriting the
IDF and VRML export code.

I would like an opinion on the export rewrite: should I implement these
exporters as plugins? I imagine the user can simply chose 'Save As', then
after the file selection dialog is closed the export options dialog pops open.

cheers,
Cirilo

Follow ups