Re: Jenkins halted?

Le 02/06/2014 12:15, Povilas Kanapickas a écrit :
> On 02/06/14 12:36, Povilas Kanapickas wrote:
>> On 29/05/14 16:15, Nick Østergaard wrote:
>>> Hello
>>>
>>> I am not sure who maintains the Jenkins build bot at
>>> http://ci.kicad-pcb.org/, but I have noticed that is has stopped. I am
>>> not sure who runs that, so I write to the list.
>>>
>>> Also the kicad-source-mirror on github has stopped updating. Is it the
>>> same person that maintains those services?
>>>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I've had a hard drive failure and haven't fully recovered my working
>> environment yet. I expect to fix the issue and start updating the mirror
>> in the coming days. Sorry for the inconveniences :-)
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Povilas
>>

> I've just pushed some hundred of commits that have accumulated. The
> mirror won't update each 10 minutes for now, that will be fixed in the
> near future.
>
> Cheers,
> Povilas

Thanks, Povilas.

It looks like your involvement is highly appreciated, especially for
kicad-source-mirror on github.

Jenkins build is also highly appreciated, because if something is wrong
after a commit, we know very fast there is an issue after this commit
(which happens sometimes, despites our tests).
I experienced that.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS