Re: CERN work package 4 (Extend number of layers)

On Wed, Jun 04, 2014 at 09:53:04AM +0200, jp charras wrote:
> The only one place where the paired adhesive layers appear is pcbnew doc
> chap 5.3.1
> Unfortunately, the English translation of the original French doc is not
> very good, and the purpose of these layers is badly explained.

Oh well, after all they are simply a 'comment' layer which is paired.
AFAIK no special treatment is done on them. However a good & complete
proposal for work order 4 would be interesting; I found the separate
courtyard layers especially useful in my latest boards (even without
a proper DRC routine on them).

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl