Re: CERN work package 4 (Extend number of layers)

Jean-Pierre,

If you need help to really clean up the doc in this area, point me to a copy of the document, and I will do my best do make it more English readers’s friendly.

I am born and raised French (Ingenieur Arts et Metiers), but I have worked most of my work life in the USA (since 1985) for Alcatel (France since 1972).

I am very familiar with CAD tools lingo in both languages, and I have some spare time since my retirement,so I can make sense of that chapter 5.3.1 if you also send me the French original.

Regards,
Jean-Paul
AC9GH