Re: Starting point...

On 05.06.2014 20:58, Matthew Berggren wrote:
Hi Folks,

Just jumping in and saying hi and letting you know I'm looking forward
to lending a hand.  Spent the last ~15 years building, selling and
implementing closed-source desktop Schematic / PCB tools (at PCAD and
later Altium) and having left (my choice), hopefully I can contribute
some value to this project.  I'll have a look at the content, code, and
documentation, etc and jump in and see if I can make a dent.

Hi Matthew,

Great to see another experienced developer willing to help!

Best Regards,
Tom