Re: CERN work package 4 (Extend number of layers)

On Fri, Jun 06, 2014 at 01:15:28AM +0200, Tomasz Wlostowski wrote:
> I can't agree here. One of the main reasons why we did the P&S router was
> lack of quality interactive router *integrated* in Kicad. We'd like to
> achieve the same with STEP support.

I would have no problem with an external program; I personally prefer
the unix 'lot of small programs' philosophy. I'd actually like to have
all the postprocessors (plot, drill, reports and so on) as separate
programs.

For me the real problem with the external router was the router itself
(in java, slow, and with fuzzy graphics).

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl