Re: Copper layer count

On 06/06/2014 07:58 PM, Lorenzo Marcantonio wrote:
On Fri, Jun 06, 2014 at 07:50:50PM +0200, jp charras wrote:
I am pretty sure this is a very old legacy code.
It is now allowed.

If it's allowed then no issue at all. It made me curious since the layer
setup dialog doesn't allow it (and once I tried to do a one layer board
and I searched for it).

Actually it's very new code. PCBNEW_CONTROL::LayerPrev, for the new GAL
interface. Maybe he's simply been cautious.

It was taken from pcbnew/hotkeys_board_editor.cpp:243. I assumed that if it is checked there, then there is a reason for that.
Good that there are vigilant code reviewers here, thank you.

Regards,
Orson