Re: OS X Menus do not have Icons (BZR 4931)

Le 07/06/2014 07:00, Jean-Paul Louis a écrit :
> I did not pay attention to it until I reread the KiCad Manual tonight.
> Here is the capture of the kicad menu on my Mac (OS X 10.9.3)
>

> Here is the copy of the Manual. We can see that the Mac is missing the
> Icons. I do not know if this is normal, or something that needs to be
> sorted out by the KiCad OS X gurus.
>

> Jean-Paul
> AC9GH

This is optional.

You can run cmake with option -DUSE_IMAGES_IN_MENUS=ON

the default is OFF for OSX and ON for other systems (due to some OS X
guru but not KiCad guru)

I do not know if this is a bad or good option (I am not an OSX user).
OSX users could give their opinion about this option.

(see CMakeLists.txt, line 276)

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS