Re: Copper layer count

On Sat, Jun 07, 2014 at 12:26:26PM -0400, tiger12506 wrote:
> Since that has changed, I now have to manually remove one of the layers in
> the board file in order to force freeroute to only use one layer. If there
> is a better way to do this, I'm all ears.

You could try playing with the 'layer type' in the dialog. It's only
purpose it to set the type in the SPECCTRA file, i.e. the input to the
router. A good guess it that marking it as a power layer disables it for
routing (I don't know the SPECCTRA rules)

Other than that consider that autorouting is even more useless on a single
layer board... for assisted routing (P&S) just don't switch layer.

Probably there is a switch or something in freeroute, too.

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl