Re: OS X Build - Hot-key list error in pl_editor

On 07/giu/2014, at 22:46, Jean-Paul Louis <louijp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mac Keyboard has both HOME and END, you were probably referring to compact/notebook one that requires the fn key.
Apple doesn’t hates no “button", just optimize the keyboard for common use and documents how to use them.

I can assure as PC notebook user that Fn key exists also on PC notebooks with weird acer/hp/ibm keyboards.

This is the normal Apple keyboard :
http://store.apple.com/us/product/MB110LL

This is the compact Apple keyboard:
http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC184H

HP and other vendors uses on notebooks the same Apple solution for HOME/END (but i still hate how they design “enter” key).
http://www.digitaltrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/hp-elitebook-2560p-silver-keyboard.jpg

No alarm, no issue, no bug, just normal design.

—
Marco