Re: cvpcb - Cannot assign footprints in netlist

Hello Nick,

today (morning) i try to be a little bit more precise then yesterday:

I subscribed to the following ppa:
https://code.launchpad.net/~js-reynaud/+archive/ppa-kicad

According to ubuntu software center I have the following version installed:
kicad-common 0.201406091631+4933~13~ubuntu14.04.1

The precise error is best explained by a picture attached:
The right side, whatever I do, stays empty.

So when you talk about assigning footprints, is that in cvpcb? Did you
load the netlist, or do cvpcb not find the legacy footprints (the .mod
files)?

Answer: Yes, cvpcb.
CVPCB only gets the new *.pretty stuff from me. (No *.mod)

Michael