Re: Requesting your co-operation for new version of Oscad, a free and open source EDA tool

Thanks for the feedback and support! We are keen to work with the
developers to come up with a blueprint. Could you let us know how to get
started? Should we list down all the changes that we plan to make and
submit for approval?

Thanks
Oscad Team