Fix: Wrong GetScreen() in pl_editor

Hi,

while fixing some clang compile warnings I added an obviously missing const to GetScreen() in pl_editor_frame.h (part of http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~stegmaier/kicad/kicad-osx/revision/4936) to fix an "overloaded virtual" warning.

This forced the compiler to now really take the function defined in pl_editor_frame.h… and pl_editor didn’t start up any longer.
Changing GetScreen() like it is done in other applications to just use the function of the base class, it is fine again (and the same behavior as without the fixed const):
  http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~stegmaier/kicad/kicad-osx/revision/4944

Although it doesn’t fix any visible bug right now, I guess it should be fixed for clarity.

Regards,
Bernhard

Follow ups