Re: thermal pads

Le 21/06/2014 14:50, Dick Hollenbeck a écrit :
> Jean-Pierre
>
> Line 741 in dialogs/dialog_pad_properties.cpp, revision 4755, broke my thermal pads, as
> well as edge connectors plating.
>
> Some kind of fix is needed.  At most this should be a warning, but I don't need myself.

Dialog pad properties has some oddities and need a rework.
I am currently working on it, but I am not yet satisfied by my work.

PAD_CONN type was initially just a PAD_SMD with no solder paste (just
because a edge connector pad needs only a NiAu plating).

I agree it could be also now a through hole pad, because some edge
connectors are using such pads.

It will be fixed in the new dialog.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS