Re: thermal pads

Le 23/06/2014 16:11, Dick Hollenbeck a écrit :

>> It will be fixed in the new dialog.
>
> I am also in there making changes for *layers*.
>
> This gives me incentive to commit my layer work soon.  I don't want to do my work twice in
> that dialog, please.
>
> If you have a better idea let me know.

I'll wait for your commit before changing the dialog.
Mainly, the PAD_CONN will be removed, because it is like a SMD pad (if
only on one copper layer) or a through hole pad if it is on all copper
layers.
(for existing files, the PAD_CONN will be converted to a SMD or TH pad)

Changes in dialog pad are more related to some odd things inside the
dialog, like for a SMD pad a layer list option allowing all copper
layers, or drawing a hole with the hole options disabled.

Thanks for your layer work.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS