Pl_Editor scrollbars

Coming from the 07-07-2013 BZR release for windows - the Pl_Editor is a new
and welcome feature.  I see the window defaults with the sheet border
centered but the scroll bars are at max-right (for bottom scroll) and
max-down (for side scroll).  When zooming in, the center is zoomed (as
expected) but the portion of the border which is now "off screen" since
we've zoomed in to the right or bottom cannot be accessed because the
scrollbars are "pegged" to full right and full bottom already.  Therefore,
zooming into the title block area does not appear possible unless there is
another workaround I am unaware of.

Actually - "F4" seems to allow me to reorient the center.  But the
scrollbar behavior is still non-intuitive at best.

Ultimately, the extents of the scrollbars should always follow the extent
of the page (at a minimum) with possibly extra margin.

Eeschema uses the same underlying scrollbar control functions and eeschema
does not have an issue - so I suspect pl_editor_frame.cpp

Comparing pl_editor_frame.cpp to schframe.cpp (eeschema's equiv) I see the
following difference in BestZoom():

// PL_EDITOR Version

    dx = GetPageLayout().GetPageSettings().GetWidthIU();
    dy = GetPageLayout().GetPageSettings().GetHeightIU();

// SCHFRAME Version

    dx = GetScreen()->GetPageSettings().GetWidthIU();
    dy = GetScreen()->GetPageSettings().GetHeightIU();

     I'm wondering if the GetPageLayout() vs. GetScreen() in
pl_editor_frame.cpp is causing the issue.

     Since, for another issue, I've switched to a debug build -- which is
currently in the "taking forever for a 1st build" stage -- I do not yet
have test results for the shotgun approach of swapping methods for dx and
dy assignments.

Regards,
Jason

Follow ups