Changes in gerber files created by Pcbnew. Need testers.

I made some changes after evaluation of Gerber files created by Pcbnew,
by Ucamco (the manager of GERBER format).
Thanks to Karel Tavernier, Managing Director at Ucamco who sent me a report.

Default file ext is now .gbr (the "official extension"). The use of
specific extensions is discouraged by Ucamco.
Some outdated commands removed (minor changes).

The most important change is using mm and 4.5 format instead of inches
and 3.4 format.
This is mandatory, because the 3.4 format (coming from old pcbnew
internal units) creates truncations in coordinates.
Serious issues in polygons which can appear self-intersecting after
truncation.
After some tests with GC-Prevue and using some test boards, polygons
which were self-intersecting in 3.4 old format are now not
self-intersecting.

Karel Tavernier said the Gerber files created by Kicad are very good
(the actual issue: 3.4 format is now fixed)

I hope I did not break anything in Gerber output.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS

Follow ups