Re: Linux target

On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 01:27:03PM -0500, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> BBB has a bad USB port.  Google "babble interrupt".

Considering that USB just doesn't work by default it's astonishing that
the OMAP one could be even worse... have you tried the Sitara based
boards?  They should be better given the different target market...

BTW we moved away from USB, way too many issues (hardware, drivers and
reliability). These days we almost only use RS485, CAN and ethernet...

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl