Re: New layer ids

On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 7:48 PM, Lorenzo Marcantonio
<l.marcantonio@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I see the commits. Could have be useful to know before since both me
> and the cern people were already working on that.

I confirm we had a phone conversation with Lorenzo about this work and
were planning to write a blueprint for him to start (actually
continue) working on this. My understanding was that this was with us
(CERN + Lorenzo), but there was maybe a separate discussion that I
missed. Dick, what are the status and (if applicable) plans for this
work package now?

Thanks,

Javier