Re: Linux target

----- Original Message -----

Oh yes, the OMAP ones can be worse. A huge section of the chip errata have to do with USB issues, and I'm not happy with the length of TI's chip errata either. Some faults have persisted across 2 chip revisions. Sometimes I get the impression that TI has no interest in creating a working processor.

- Cirilo