Re: Last layers for UIs

Thanks JP - the nudge to check out GERBER_LAYER_WIDGET at least gives
another reference for the LAYER_WIDGET.  I may have been loose in my
description primarily from limited exposure to the source.  I still think
the architecture may stand some improvement if developers with much more
experience are having difficulty due to the complexity.

I'll study GERBER vs. PCB to see if there is something I can glean to
correctly instantiate.

Regards,
Jason