Re: (no subject)

Interresting. I assumed that it would be easy to reproduce since I got
the same error as the OP in the bug report.

OK, it seems that it only fails when I open with the big button in the
kicad app, but not the pcb in the left tree view. I tried it with the
demoproject "sonde xilinx". Can you reproduce with that?

But I swear that it aslo occoured for me earlier when I did open the
kicad_pcb file form the command line with pcbnew.