Upgrade Clarify menu

On 07/09/2014 05:32 PM, NhatKhai wrote:
> Hi,
>   During using KiCAD, I found clarify menu should slightly improve for
> the level of filtering items, and double click action did not carryout
> due to the LocateItem... function in OnLeftClick. And have code that can
> improve this, but I like to see if the team would well come me to work
> on this area?
>
> Khai

Hi Khai,

I think improvements in this area are possible.  I defer to others to review and accept
the patch in the context of any possible alternative plans, about which I have no knowledge.

For this reason it might be a good idea to stay on the mailing list with this discussion,
rather than addressing me personally again.

Thanks for your understanding and help,

Dick