Re: [kicad-users] Re: Module editor upgrade

On 7 July 2014 08:16, Maciej Sumiński <maciej.suminski@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Kaspar,
>
> Can you check if it still happens with the current version of the
> module_editor branch? If so, does it happen every time and with every
> imported module file?

Hi Orson,

I built the new version (bzr 5068) and could not reproduce it so far.

I did notice that the tool does not switch back to "cursor" mode when going
clicking the drawing tool and then the cursor tool again. You can switch
back to "cursor" mode by pressing Esc but not by clicking the icon in the
toolbar.

Ciao,

Kaspar