Re: build kicad with Interactive Router

Hi,
I tested your new Interactive Router, it's great!

I had few crash, but I saved often! It stable enough to create a
professional board.

A little note: if I place a via from front layer(starting to draw the
line from an smd pad), it correctly switch to back layer, but if I
place another via the line doesn't switch to front layer. I have to
finish the line with double click and restart to finish the line from
front layer. (see attached interactiveRouter01.jpg)
Is correct this behavior?

Do you have any plan about a complete autorouter based to your
push-and-shove feature? More in general what do you think about the
integration of autorouter as freerouting or toporouter?

thank you
Andrea