Re: Footprints: *.cmp and *.net stored footprints are not symetric

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 10:16:15AM -0500, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> over the couple of surviving high end commercial packages.  Diffs on a our design files
> are possible, whereas diffs are on theirs are not.  So maybe they put the diffs into the

Diffing a pcbnew or eeschema file is not... fruitful :D on a netlist the
situation would be better.

That depends on what he needs to do with the diff information. OTOH
diffing two sexp is not difficult, is a textbook exercise from any lisp
book:P

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl