Re: Footprints: *.cmp and *.net stored footprints are not symetric

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 09:40:13AM -0500, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> In general it is difficult to compare that which you have in your hand with something
> coming in the future.

Two things:
- It's still unstable as hell (can't do production work with it); but
  that could be fixed
- SIGKILL or xkill pull down the whole world
- It's against the principles of one tool for one thing (but that's
  personal preference); in fact I'd consider it being *more* modular if
  split
- Still think the design is too complicated vs the separate processes
  with IPC, but it's your design (experience, not only with kicad, has
  shown that dynamic code loading is an endless source of issues)

So I'd like to been able to use them as different tools in separate
address spaces

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl