Free router

Hello all

I am wondering having been through the free routing website and found out the news where do I now get freerouter or is it available at all ? It's the only excellent router i have ever found, I had to give on Kicad as I don't have the confidence to use it in my day job for my employer as i had to many problems, i have switched to diptrace that can also export 3D CAd models that is very useful because i work for a mechanical company but I think the dip trace autorouter is a bit lacking so I wanted to keep using free router.

Simon