Re: Keeping statically assigned nets while reading netlist

Carl,

This is opening a whole new can of worms. First the request is for a justified thermal pad that is becoming more frequent. But after that, I have seen request for via patterns on thermal pads. So, now an SMT part can be a mix of pads and through holes that can even be blind in some cases.
No sure about kicad ability to deal with that.

Jean-Paul
AC9GH