Re: Module editor branch merged

I have been getting some sort of drawing issue sporadically when I open the
module editor (from pcbnew). I managed to catch a screenshot of what it is
doing here (on the right side): http://i.imgur.com/IU9AYHd.png

It seems that it is trying to draw the canvas offset from where it really
should be. If I mouse over the tool bar on top it will clear the strip
where the drop downs are as long as I hover over that area. This has been
happening since the module editor was merged in and that screen shot was
taken from bzr-5017.

Thanks,
Jon