Re: Push-and-shove router issues with blind vias

I've already fixed item 2 in a pending patch (three-line change to
PNS_ROUTER::syncVia, works experimentally but not heavily tested).

With any luck there will be a fix for 3 soon as well. 1 will be more
work and I'm not sure I have time to patch that right now.

--
Andrew Zonenberg
PhD student, security group