Re: Getting involved with KiCad Development

Hi Eric,

There is also lots of work to do on the libraries. We have a library
convention here
<https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-library/blob/master/KiCad_Library_Convention.txt>
(the
TODO parts in it are about to be added), that's been published, but we
still need to refactor all the libraries to go with it. Would you be
interested in giving a hand?

Regards,

Carl