Re: SIGFPE in pad properties using GAL module editor

Tried it with your exact settings, no difference. I do see that the
preview vanishes when I enter zero in that field, and will not refresh
even if I write a non-zero value -- untill I accpet the settings and
open the properties again. But my build is not a debug build, so I
guess that the exception you get is just silenced for me.