Re: pcbnew OS X annoyance - drop down menus do not work with mouse only with keyboard

Hi,

the same behavior is IMHO there in many (at least some) other places using combo boxes not only with pcbnew.

I have used only eeschema lately… but there I found it very annoying in the library editor pin properties dialog (that’s one place I remember for 100%). Everything in there with a combo box could only be selected with up/down/enter keys.
However, somewhen in the last months it just started to work in the pin dialog, even if I did not see any obvious fix for that (I can’t say exactly when, because I was so used to using the keyboard that I discovered it’s working only by using mouse accidentally).
I assumed it could be switching to newer wxWidgets in my builds, but obviously this isn’t the case - it still doesn’t work in pcbnew as you described.

Regards,
Bernhard