Re: 3D-Viewer new rendering and contributions.

>You have to draw transparent items *after* the opaque items.
>Otherwise transparent items are not always seen transparent.
>Of course, there is room for optimization.

I understand that. what is confuse for me is the actual mecanist to detect and set that a model is transparent. Actually now you can have multiple hierarchy models where one will have transparency other will not.

> But where are the attached files?

I did attached them. Is mailling list filtering it?
I will send now just the diff.

Mario Luzeiro