Re: 3D-Viewer new rendering and contributions.

I was able to compile Kicad r5034 on OSX 10.9 fine, but I was not able to
compile r5037 on Mac OSX 10.9.

/Users/wolf/wnl_git/mac/kicad.bzr/pcbnew/scripting/pcbnewPYTHON_wrap.cxx:40859:59:
error: too few arguments to function call,
      expected 4, have 3
      (arg1)->ReadAndInsert3DComponentShape(arg2,arg3,arg4);
/Users/wolf/wnl_git/mac/kicad.bzr/pcbnew/./class_module.h:287:5: note:
'ReadAndInsert3DComponentShape' declared here
    void ReadAndInsert3DComponentShape( EDA_3D_CANVAS* glcanvas,
    ^
/Users/wolf/wnl_git/mac/kicad.bzr/pcbnew/scripting/pcbnewPYTHON_wrap.cxx:115056:60: