Re: 3D-Viewer new rendering and contributions.

Hi Nick,

would you mind to test it now with your (and another..) board? Special, If you have models with different rotations applied. I am still not sure if it is correctly implemented (or as same as the older viewer).

Changes:
Fix translation and rotation issues in 3d viewer render. (kicad rotation functions are CW and openGL are CCW)
VRML2 will load and render per vertex normals now from the model file.
Make body not transparent.
Small changes.

I notice that your models are very big (5Mb!). It is ok, it will load. but maybe you want use some 3d software editor to clean and simplify the mesh. Also the original normals of the model (you will now see it render) are not very good.

Regards,
Mario Luzeiro