Re: CERN Version 5068 - Cannot load PCB in pcbnew

On 08/01/2014 05:23 PM, Jean-Paul Louis wrote:
> I have designed a small PCB with standard pcbnew (5039), and wanted to test it with the CERN version 5068.
> When I try to load it, I get the error message show below.

Hi Jean-Paul,

Where did you obtain the CERN version? We do not have any special
version of KiCad. All our contributions have been merged to the official
testing branch (so called "product"). From time to time, there are
temporary branches that contain features to be tested by volunteers
before they are moved to the master repository.

> I am attaching the pcb file for you to check.

I have just tested it with the newest version of the product branch
(revision 5041) - it loads fine.

Regards,
Orson