Re: 3D modules path strange behaviour

As a kicad user I agree, I was missing also the feature to load 3D modules from the current project folder path. It looks it is not possible at moment.
Also, I do believe that it is very hard to non expert linux/windows users to set that variables in the environment.. :/
From: Kicad-developers [kicad-developers-bounces+mrluzeiro=ua.pt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of yann jautard [bricofoy@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 04 August 2014 13:34
To: kicad-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Kicad-developers] 3D modules path strange behaviour

Le 04/08/2014 10:57, Nick Østergaard a écrit :

>> And also what about the path to the 3D models directory that cannot be
>> edited ? Is there a place where we can edit it ?
> That is a bug I believe, it is supposed to be set with an environment
> variable, but I guess it is just not catched anywhere.

I noticed also we can't edit the KIPRJMOD and KISYSMOD variables related
to the library table. I'm not sure that this should me environnement
settings. In my opinion they should be project-specific, and stored in
the project file.  ( Like it was before the fp-lib table, I think. )
Maybe the KISYS3DMOD variable should also be added to the library table
window, and can be edited there ?

Also I don't feel right about those variables relative to library tables
: why only two variables ? I think there should be the same buttons
under the variables list than under the libraries list, so we can add
other research pathes. Like in eeschema.