Re: [patch] introduce text checking in pcbnew's DRC

Le 13/08/2014 01:30, Simon Schumann a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> here's a patch to tackle https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1201090
>
> It brings text checking on par with keepoutAreas (in fact I used it as
> template). At the moment boundary box is used as area to check (per line
> checking is being considered).
>
> It lacks pin checking (as well as keepoutAreas), but I will send a patch
> for both as soon as I figured out a nice way to do it.
>

> I hope the patch is not too bad - it's my first one :)
>
> schuhumi

Thanks, Simon.

It was helpful.
I modified it and added the drc pad test.

The exact text shape is now used.

Currently, the drc test calculation is not optimized, so it needs
refinements
(mainly avoid to test the full text shape, when tracks or pads are
outside the text bounding box)

However the calculation time is low ( < 1 second), even with complex and
large boards.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS