Re: eeschema modular kicad work

As a user of wx 2.8 on Debian I would like to ensure that, as a minimum,
kicad continues to build on it until the next stable Debian version
(presumably shipping wx 3.0) is released.

If new features can't be easily made to work on wx2.8 that's
understandable as long as there's some graceful downgrade in
functionality rather than a total build failure.