Re: KiCad build.

All,
I am actually pretty far along with this separation of build. Is there a recommended location I could post some files so you could see how I approached it? I basically expanded the kicad-install.sh script with additional steps. One of the main things I do is I work with completely clean setups in virtual machines. That lets me check for dependencies that the average user might not have installed. I am furthest along on OS X (I am working out how to build a signed, drag and drop package containing all of the new modular programs.) I have it working on Linux although I do not have the Debian and RPM installers running yet. I am furthest from finishing on Windows.

Michael